27 February 2009

\(^▽^*) いらっしゃ~いっ (*^▽^)/

Oh my god! you must be wondering who the hell is this self proclaim techie that decides to open a new blog? Well hold on a minute mister (or miss or whatever title that you are holding) and do hear me out ( ̄ー ̄)

Lets kick things up by allowing me introduce myself. First I am just your typical Asian dude who is currently pursing my studies in multimedia designing & arts. I do not possess any super human abilities that gives me adamantium claws to pick a fight, get to scream "Yatta" after time travel or even having X-Ray visions to check out on girls... so yeah... sorry to disappoint you :p

So, what's with the new blog about then? Hmm... lets see... this blog is all about reviews and personal thoughts on gadgets and stuffs like that. It's going to be my personal review so there won't be any review on a particular thing till I manage to get my hands on one of them or at least get an opportunity to test it from someone/somewhere else. This blog would also provide some sneak peak into my personal life, the activities or events that I am involved with, rants bla bla bla yada yada etc.

I promise to deliver good unbiased reviews and interesting contents and hopefully the readers would enjoy a good reading experience as well as sharing their thoughts plus being part of my life (without actually knowing me personally)... and yeah I am just starting and mistakes might happen every once in a while but I am willing to learn if you people out there (yeah YOU!) are willing to give me a chance to do so (^ _ ^)

Until then, thank you so much and "Irasshai" to my blog! (it's welcome in Japanese). Hope you have fun and enjoy your stay ( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリ

No comments:

Post a Comment